Straight Talk®: Managing Decisions Workshop
What are the types of decisions? When is each type appropriate to use? What are the
drawbacks of each approach? Decision-making is one of the most important things that a leader
does – and one of the least understood. Participants in this workshop learn how to define
different types of decisions and some of the common assumptions that lead to poor decisions.
Using tools and exercises, participants learn:
- The five types of decisions
- The three levels of delegation
- The role of assumptions – and types of assumptions
- When consensus is appropriate – and how to achieve it
- Techniques for making tough decisions
- Multi-lateral decision-making involving independent entities
To speak with a consultant about our Straight Talk®: Managing Decisions Workshop, call (916) 325-1190 or email us.
Leaders, managers, teams, governing boards
Length of workshop:
Our workshops can be delivered in half-day or full-day sessions. All of our workshops can be customized to meet your needs.
Workbook, password access to online tools.